Montana Repeater Link Association
So, what is MRLA? It’s an association that maintains and pays for the maintenance of the Montana Repeater Link System. Repeaters that are part of that linked system are:
- Pompeys Pillar (WR7MT) 147.180 123.0 tone + Offset
- Billings (WR7MT) 147.080 100.0 tone + Offset
- Greycliff (WR7MT) 147.280 100.0 tone + Offset
- Bozeman (WR7MT) 147.180 100.0 tone + Offset
- Three Forks (WR7MT) 147.380 100.0 tone + Offset
- Townsend (W7MRI) 145.310 100.0 tone – Offset
- Helena (W7MRI) 145.450 100.0 tone – Offset
- Great Falls (AA7GS) 146.680 100.0 tone – Offset
- Sweetgrass (AA7GS) 147.080. Tone.100.0 + Offset
Access to the Intermountain Interrie a/k/a “Snowbird Link” is DTMF 196 = On, 197 = Off. Auto-times off in 10 minutes or NO activity from Montana.
MRLA appreciates donations in any amount. Mailed To: MRLA c/o Ric Helvey 1506 Rainbow Road Bozeman, MT 59715
Harley’s repeater maps have all the MRLA linked repeaters on it. It’s a PDF of about 90K.
If you want to contribute to the system (especially if you are a user of those repeaters) you may give contributions to KB7KB, Ric, at any GHRC Meeting.