Ham meeting 9/7/2006

 

People present:

 

KC7EWZ        DON WILSON

KI7OJ             DON REGLI

W7OIQ           JOHN DONALD

WA7U            TODD GAHAGAN

N7ODN          JACK MYERS

W7CXC          DAVID GOLSNER

KC7BEO        LARRY HAYDEN

KD7TQM       NORM REGER

KB7KB           RIC HELVEY

AA8Y             JIM HALL

KC8OZS

AC7PO           JIM GODWARD

W7NAV         DALE HEIDNER

N7GS              MAL GOOSEY

N7FLT            DON GODWARD

KJ7UN            LAURA MARINO

KA7RUB        PATTI PACE

N7DD             LARRY PACE

W7LR             BOB LEO

K7CUB           VIVIAN

KD7WLX       JERRY GREGOIRE

N7UNI            KATHI GREGOIRE

KE7CAP         DAVE FORD

KB7HAN       LEE EVAUS

AC7RY           LES SCHEIDT

GUEST           ROBERT WALHEIHEN

W7FVB          JERRY MCDONALD

AD7RB           RAY BABCOCK


Minutes approved unanimously

 

Announcements:

            AD7RB shared his web site that has Derby Mtn fire pictures posted.  He and N7FLT went down to do mapping and coms for early part of fire.

           

Committee:

SAR Don , board meeting, rescues, SARHAM meeting two weeks ago.

 

OLD BUSINESS

            Hamfest in Wyoming Bob W7LR said it was a great time and over two hundred attended.

 

NEW BUSINESS

            Fall festival: 16th, Jim, JIM and Jeff  not in town

            Need chairman.

Don will take chair:

Lewis & Clark Don will chair and get going

 

Todd, Xmas party Johnny Carino sat 9 Dec

In Garden Room 6 pm happy hour, dinner 7 pm

Most cost is 15.50 max includes gratuity

Program need volunteers for that.

            W7lR hallicrafter epedition

           

Laura ham room, trailer, fixing, organizing, submitted some bills for stuff. About 50$

Ray, Todd, passed

 

KI7OJ needs reimbursement for pigtail for trailer.

Moved and 2nd Todd ray 2nd passed

 

Vivian: SMS announced that they received 1st place in the school club roundup.

 

Ray looking for backup net control on 88 net

 

HAMFEST:

Dave have approval: QST

Budget for prizes spend up to 500 $

            Discusion: jeff will get prizes.  Made about 200 last year.

Passed.

 

Books: 300$ passed 

Order books:  Jack will order

 

Vivian (will be a vollyball tournament) for hamfest.

W7GSN

 Get on 146.52 to talk to him

 

Publicity brochure , Rick  Thompson  - Laura will distribute electronic adds.

Ray testing, Table reservation 10.00 ; 2.00 get in extra raffle tic 200

Oct 14 SMS  Don will take reservations for tables.

 

Seminars: vol

            Doug Dunn dave

            RF Theoretica (Andy Olson) jerry G will contact.

            Ken Kopp (todd will contact)

           

VE testing Ray will coordinate

 

Location: school is confirmed

 

Rick Leona Kay N. Ticket sales.

 

Registration forms: Not do a guest book.

            Use hand stamp for admittance

 

Food man is arranged.

 

Dave will get change

 

ticket basket and raffle

 

Book sales and club table :

 

OJ will volunteer to do ve tables aa8Y

 

EWZ will do talk in

 

Dave will contact Ralph for parking

 

Done w/ hamfest

 

Todd (Jim Elliott) Ian celebrate 87th b day Sunday

 

Club voted to return 20 m beam to the ham that donated it and wants it back.

 

Meeting adjourned 8:30

 

Next months program will be awesome circ KJ7UN

 

SUBMITTED

SECRETARY DON WILSON KC7EWZ