April 2021 (unofficial) Minutes
April 1, 2021
Norm Reger KD7TQM President
Ronnie Woods AI7DK Vice President
Eric Anderson AC7V Treasurer
Falicia Anderson KF7TAH Secretary
Gary Gramer KI7QVZ
Wayd Walker WA7YD
Larry Hayden KF7L
Rich Michau W7AMT
Neil Ramhorst KL7JGS
Due to the Corona Virus, the March GHRC meeting was held by a directed net on the 88. GHRC President Norm Reger KD7TQM directed the meeting. Meetings will be held on the 88 until further notice. Minutes will be taken but will not be official
Call to Order: Norm Reger KD7TQM called the meeting to order @7:00 P.M. on the 88 frequency. There were 9 check-ins
Minutes: Minutes were not read. Minutes can be found on Gallatin Ham Webpage: gallatinhamradio.com. Minutes are not official. If you have any corrections to the minutes please email Falicia Anderson KF7TAH at firstname.lastname@example.org or bring the changes to attention on the net
Treasurer’s Report: Eric Anderson AC7V Treasurer- Starting balance of $1,630.80, Income of $85.00 in dues, No expenses; Ending balance of $1,715.80
No pay pal set up…mail is the best; GHRC, PO Box 4381, Bozeman, MT, 59772
Ham test: Nothing reported
SAR: Nothing reported
ERA: Neil Ramhorst KL7JGS-There has been sizable donations (above $2,000) both through PayPal and by mail. We are still working on a grant from Oracle; they may match any contributions 1 for 1. Allan Schrum AI4RO is currently working this. Thank You.
-Insurance policy covers equipment etc. All equipment has been updated on the insurance policy. The building however was not covered but is now. This may cause our insurance to go up.
88 Repeater- Neil Ramhorst KL7JGS-The 88 has been having issues with sensitivity in the past. No problems lately.
-West Yellowstone repeater is good to go with DMR
MRLA dues/donations would be greatly appreciated as well as ERA and GHRC dues
88 Net: Ronnie Woods AI7DK-Is there anyone willing to be control operator on the possible 5th Tuesday of each month?
Foxhunt: All hunt info can be found on the repeater
HF: Neil Ramhorst KL7JGS-FT8 is doing well
DMR: Nothing reported
APRS: Nothing Reported
MRLA: Dues/donations would be greatly appreciated
Old Business: No old business
• Club dues due for 2021; GHRC, ERA and MRLA
• Secretary and Treasurer: GHRC is looking for a new secretary and treasurer
• Zoom Presentations-Ronnie Woods AI7DK sent out a link on the reflector with info on each month’s presentations.
-There are a lot of good presentations lined up. So please check them out!
• Field Day-Raiders Burg: Discussion is to be held on whether or not this will be a club sponsored event
• CGY (Cycle Greater Yellowstone): Looking for operators willing to operate around Butte. Contact Bruce Walker KJ7SJZ
Announcements/Reminders/Comments: No Announcements/Reminders/Comments
~Presentations will be via Zoom. All info can be found on the reflector
GHRC 2021 Events Schedule
• Field Day-Raiders Burg
• Bridger Ridge Run-July (more info to come) Ralph Bergantine KC7PFH
• Blazing Saddles-July 17th Ralph Bergantine KC7PFH
• Winter Field Day-(end of January 2022)
Meeting Adjourned @ 7:32 P.M.
Next Meeting: May 6th, 2021 PLEASE READ!
• Due to the Corona Virus we will be having the June GHRC meeting by RADIO on the 88
Minutes respectfully submitted by Falicia Anderson KF7TAH
• All minutes can be found on W7ED Website: gallatinhamradio.com
W7ED Club Information:
Gallatin Ham Radio Club address: GHRC, PO Box 4381, Bozeman, MT, 59772
W7ED Website: gallatinhamradio.com
Facebook: Montana Ham Radio
Email group (yahoo group)/Reflector: email@example.com
Yearly Due Information:
-GHRC Dues; $10 for student, $20 for single member, $25 for family. Please give check or cash to
Eric Anderson AC7V GHRC Treasurer, there is no PayPal account at this time, mail is best; GHRC, PO Box 4381, Bozeman, MT, 59772
– ERA Dues; Suggested annual $30, can be paid online with PayPal or sent to the Eaglehead Repeater Association, POB 4381, Bozeman, MT 59772-438
-MRLA Dues; Donation based: suggested annual due of $50. Paid to Harley Leach KI7XF or sent to Montana Repeater Link Association, c/o Harley Leach, 4620 Conestoga Circlle
Bozeman, MT 59715
2021 GHRC Officers:
President: Norm Reger KD7TQM
Vice President: Ronnie Woods AI7DK
Treasurer: Available (Eric Anderson AC7V)
Secretary: Available (Falicia Anderson KF7TAH)